Qualcomm Huiye Download Tool is PC Software that lets users Flash file on Qualcomm devices or flash Official Stock ROM. With Huiye Qualcomm Download Tool, users can’t flash any devices having a chipset different than Qualcomm.
This Tool is specifically focused on Qualcomm controlled devices. Consequently, if you are having a Qualcomm chipset based device, you can download this Qualcomm Huiye Download Tool on your device for flashing Official ROMs.
Download Huiye Download Tool (All Versions):
- Manual Flashing Mode – With the assistance of the manual flashing mode, users can flash Qualcomm devices with the Huiye Download Tool in either Emergency or Manual Mode.
- Similarity – It is intended for Qualcomm devices and subsequently, it tends to be used to flash devices that have a Qualcomm chipset. This tool can be used for flashing XML based Qualcomm Stock ROM Files. Likewise, the most recent adaptation of the Huiye Download tool is perfect with different Qualcomm chipsets like – 8909, 8932, 8952, 8×10, 8×12 and 8×26.
- Bolt and Unlock Setting with a single click
- Clean User Interface and simple to get a handle on. It incorporates just two buttons – one is ‘Select’ in order to pick the firmware and the other is
- Compact Software for Qualcomm devices – Huiye Download Tool is a product that comes in a little size for Windows OS and is convenient which implies that it doesn’t need to be installed on PC. Every one of the ones needs to do is download the tool and afterward run it by a solitary click.
- Different Flashing Modes – The tool accompanies two different flashing tools which incorporate – Normal Mode and Emergency Mode. In the Normal Mode, users need to pick the Chipset number of the device in the tool. Here users don’t need to tick the Emergency Mode. While in the Emergency Mode, you need to stack Firmware then tick the blemish on ‘Crisis Mode’ and afterward boot the device into EDL Mode by hitting the Boot key.
Also see: Download QFlash Tool (All Versions)
- Note that the Huiye Download tool is implied uniquely for Qualcomm devices and subsequently you should not use it on different devices.
- Ensure that the firmware you need to flash is in either XML or .mbn group. Or probably you can use the Qualcomm Flash Tool.
- Make a point to install Qualcomm drivers before you flash the Qualcomm device. The tool can’t be identified without the installation of USB Drivers.
- Note that the Boot Key is basic for booting the device into EDL mode. This boot key may be different for different devices. So ensure you Google it to locate the appropriate Boot Key.
- To know progressively about how you can use this tool to flash the firmware on your Qualcomm controlled device, follow our other post here.