Smartphones today utilize variation kind of innovations which originates from different well-known organizations. Talking about which, we accept a lot of users who must use smartphones that utilize Intel chipsets. Regularly you may have required to install the firmware on your device physically. For that reason, you require to have an official flash tool on your PC. To take care of this issue we present to you the Intel Phone Flash tool which is authoritatively worked by Intel. Right now, present to all of you the adaptation of the Intel Phone flash tool. The best thing is we are furnishing you with all the rendition for different stages like Windows, MAC and Linux OS. You can download Intel Phone Flash Tool from the links given below.
We have likewise nitty-gritty out the highlights of the Intel Phone Flash Tool with the goal that you can all the more likely comprehend what generally useful it can serve. Additionally, an additional favorable position of the Intel Flash tool is, if you install it, then it will consequently install the Intel USB drivers.
- It accompanies a basic UI which enables anybody, including somebody from the non-developer foundation, can without much of a stretch use this flash tool.
- This Intel Flash Tool is a device autonomous. You may have any smartphone with Intel chipset and it bolsters all devices running on Intel.
- It bolsters the flashing of stock firmware on devices with Broadcom chipset as this tool accompanies the inbuilt DFU Tool.
- The Intel Phone Flash Tool installs the most recent Intel USB drivers too.
- The Flash Tool from Intel bolsters all the current just as more seasoned Windows OS adaptations. This incorporates.
Download Intel Phone Flash Tool (All Versions):
- Windows Tool:
- Mac Support Tool:
- Linux Support Tool:
Instructions to Install A Firmware Manually Using Intel Phone Flash Tool
Here is a definite approach of how you can flash the most recent firmware o your Intel smartphone using the official flash tool.
- This tool and this method are only for devices running on the Intel chipsets. Try not to take a stab at some other devices.
- Make a point to have a battery charge of half or more on your phone.
- A PC/Laptop with USB Cable.
Also see: Download Phoenix USB Pro v4.0.0 (All Versions)
- Download and install the Tool.
- Download the stock firmware for your device.
- Switch off your smartphone
- Open Intel Flash Tool > Click on Browse
- As it proposes, you need to Browse through the folder where you downloaded the stock firmware. Search for a file called flash.xml.
- Now connect your smartphone to your PC using the USB cable.
- After your device is shown as connected, click on Start to Flash button.
- The flashing procedure will start and set aside some effort to finish. You can see it in the advancement bar.
- Disconnect the device and your PC after the installation is done.
Now, you have effectively installed the most recent stock firmware on your Android device using the official Flash Tool from Intel.