Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is a little application that is produced for your Windows PC running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. This application assists with flashing Stock Firmware, Stock Recovery or a Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, and so forth on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. Right now, I will give the link to Download Latest Qualcomm Flash Image loader – QFil Tool and installation manage. We will likewise share the highlights of this tool.
Nowadays, the vast majority of Android smartphones or tablet devices accompany Qualcomm chipset. If you’re using any of the Qualcomm SoC-controlled handsets and need to flash quicker and simpler, follow this. This guide is exceptionally straightforward and straightforward in any event, for a novice. Before setting off to the installation procedure, we will share the tool subtleties, highlights, necessities, download links also.
What is Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL)?
QFiL is an application uncommonly redid to assist its users with flashing the stock firmware on their Qualcomm chipset-controlled devices no problem at all. With the assistance of the Windows PC tool, you can flash the stock firmware or stock recovery on your Qualcomm device with no specialized knowledge. It will spare a great deal of time and effort for another user. The tool is good with the Windows platform.
Highlights of Qualcomm Flash Image loader Tool
There are a lot of highlights accessible for this tool. Yet, we have referenced all the core completely useful highlights which will be useful for you to go with this tool. How about we investigate.
You don’t have to install the app. Simply download the compressed file and concentrate it. Then basically open the tool and start your flashing procedure. It’s that simple and portable as well.
Flash Stock Firmware:
The principle highlight of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) is that it permits users to flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm chipset fueled smartphones or tablet devices. By the assistance of this tool, you can Upgrade, Downgrade, or Reset your smartphone no problem at all.
Much the same as flashing the Stock ROM on Qualcomm running devices, users can likewise flash any Custom Recovery or Stock Recovery through the tool. You will require to have a recovery image with the .img augmentation. You can install the famous TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery by using this tool.
Simple To Use:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) is a little application that can be used by any users effectively even another user. All you need is to stack the correct firmware file to QFiL application and flash it appropriately.
Log Files to Check Error:
The tool accompanies worked in log files for the users to check the error log while flashing the Stock Firmware. This makes it simple to discover the genuine issue or error and an advanced user or a developer can without much of a stretch fix that issue.
Also see: Download SPD Flash tool (Latest Version) – Spreadtrum Flash tool
Download Qualcomm Flash Image loader Tool:
This guide and tool are just for Qualcomm chipset devices. Try not to try and give it a shot MediaTek or Spreadtrum running devices.
- Energize your device battery to 60% at any rate for a smoother procedure.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB link.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your handset by means of Settings > Developer options> USB Debugging.
- Keep a backup of the device information without Root.
Steps to Install and Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL Tool):
If you’re installing and using the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) tool on your PC/Laptop running Windows OS, you should have the Qualcomm Drivers installed. Download and install Qualcomm Drivers from above then follow this guide.
- Now, Download the QFiL compress file and extract it on your PC on any folder.
- Next, open the folder, click on the QFiL application file and open it.
- When you will dispatch it, you will see the accompanying sort of interface on your PC screen.
- Switch off your phone and connect it to the PC by means of a USB cable while pressing and holding down the Volume Up button.
- Your device model will be shown on your PC.
- Now, click on the Browse choice to choose the downloaded Stock ROM file on the tool from your PC.
- Now, peruse and choose the correct firmware which you have downloaded for your device.
- Then click on the Download button to start the installation procedure. It might take 10-15 minutes to rely upon the flashing speed.
- During the installation procedure, don’t do anything with your phone.
- When it’s set, your device will reboot consequently.
- That is it. Appreciate!
You have effectively installed the firmware on your device by means of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL tool).
Expectation this guide will be useful to you. Don’t hesitate to tell us in the remarks underneath if you’ve any issues with respect to this.