If you have any Qualcomm chipset fueled Android smartphone or an element phone then you can use the Qflash tool (Qualcomm Flash) to flash the firmware on Qualcomm device effectively by means of your Windows PC/Laptop. Here right now, we will share the subtleties to Download QFlash Tool For Windows (All Versions) and steps to use also. Flashing official firmware with QFlash Tool is working totally and especially stable too.
Download QFlash Tool (All Versions):
- QFlash Tool can flash Qualcomm devices only (Android and feature phones)
- Make sure the firmware file contains contents file.
- Your device must boot into EDL mode [Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port].
Also see: Download SUT L3 v3.1.4 (Latest Version)
How to Install the QFlash Tool:
- Download the Qualcomm USB Drivers on pc. That is required.
- Adhere to the on-screen directions to install Qualcomm USB drivers on Windows PC or Laptop.
- Next, download the firmware of your chose Qualcomm device.
- Connect your device with the PC by means of a USB.
- Then concentrate the downloaded QFlash Tool compress file and install it on your PC. It will make another alternate way of the QFlash tool on the desktop.
- Now, copy the firmware folder and move it into the QFlash tool folder by following steps. (My Computer > C:/Drive > Qflash tool folder)
- Dispatch the Qflash tool app from the desktop easy route as an overseer.
- The tool interface will open. Click on the Load Content button and burden the substance file from your firmware catalog.
- Boot your handset into edl mode by using keys.
- If the device is appropriately connected with the PC then it will make Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port under the device supervisor choice.
- Click on the Download Content button to start the flashing procedure.
- You need to trust that a couple of moments will finish the firmware flashing process. If you don’t mind show restraint.
- That is it. You’re finished. Unplug the USB link and boot your device ordinarily.