If you use a MediaTek chipset based smartphone, then we have the Sugar MTK SP Tool for you to flash the stock firmware on the phone. It is a free tool created and shared by TCL Mobile Inc. This tool is solely for the PC and laptops running on Windows OS. The help ranges from the more seasoned Windows XP to the most recent Windows 10.
Right now, we have set up the most recent variant of the Sugar MTK SP Tool. Additionally, we have incorporated a basic guide that will assist you with flashing firmware using this tool.
Features of Sugar MTK SP Tool
How about we toss a look at the highlights of the Sugar MTK SP Tool.
This tool accompanies an installer. This implies you need to install this application and you basically can’t dispatch it to use.
MTK Driver Inbuilt
This tool accompanies the MediaTek USB driver. You can install that subsequent to installing the Sugar MTK Tool.
It just finds a way to use this tool to flash a firmware on your smartphone. Essentially snatch the tool and install it. Likewise, get the right firmware that you need to flash. Then dispatch the tool and hit the Upgrade to start the procedure. We have clarified the whole procedure ahead. Look at it.
Backing for .mbn file design
.mbn is the file configuration of the firmware which you can use to install on the MediaTek based smartphones and tablets.
Download Sugar MTK SP Tool:
Step by step instructions to Use the Tool
By use, we mean flashing the firmware using the Sugar MTK tool. Notwithstanding, before flashing firmware using this guide, you need to follow a few rules which we have referenced in the segment beneath.
Also see: Download MTK Flash Tool (All Variants)
- A MediaTek chipset based smartphone running Android OS
- A PC/Laptop running on the Windows 10
- A USB Cable
- Watch that you have over half battery power on your
- Make sure to install the most recent MediaTek USB driver on your framework
- You should know the username and password to use the Sugar SP MTK Tool.
- Download the right and required firmware for the smartphone
Flashing the firmware
- Download and install the Sugar MTK Tool
- Copy the Data and Configuration folder on your stock firmware compress to the Bin folder of the Sugar MTK Installation directory [copy it to the folder/directory/drive where you’ve installed the tool on your framework ]
- Open the Sugar MTK tool [use the username and secret word when it asks]
- At the point when the interface opens up, select the Product Models drop-down menu to choose your smartphone.
- Upon choice, you can see the picture and model number of the smartphone
- Click on the Upgrade button
- Connect your smartphone to the PC using the USB link
- Now, the firmware will start to flash on the objective smartphone. It will require some investment to wrap up.
- Upon effective fruition of the firmware installation, you ought to get an Upgrade Finished Message
- Disconnect your smartphone and restart it.
That is about the Sugar Sp MTK Tool. If you have a smartphone running on the MediaTek chipset, then get this tool and flash the firmware on it.