How to Create Custom Stickers in WhatsApp
In the previous post, we shared the guide on how you can send stickers on WhatsApp. WhatsApp added this feature to send stickers however there are a limited number of stickers that you can send. Stickers on WhatsApp was one of the most awaited features as for the competitor apps that are providing the sticker feature. But the good thing is you can easily create the stickers that you want. The option of creating custom stickers is also provided by some third parties as well.
Creating custom stickers is a good way to take off from mind the old boring stickers. It works best for all the devices which have the pen support like the Samsung Galaxy Note series. Below is a detailed guide that you can follow to create the custom stickers to send on WhatsApp.
Also Read: How to Send Stickers in WhatsApp for Android
Create Your Own Custom Stickers for WhatsApp
Creating the custom stickers is quite an easy thing just go through the easy steps to create stickers right away.
- There is an App called Sticker maker for WhatsApp, you need to download this app from Google Play Store. After downloading, launch the app.
- You will see the option Create a new stickerpack after launching the app. Tap on it
- Enter the name for the sticker pack and then give the author which shows who created this sticker pack.
- Now on the created sticker pack to add the stickers. You will see no stickers as you are creating this for the first time.
- Now you need to tap on the first box or take a picture from the gallery. This first box is the tray icon and it will be going to show up in the sticker app.
- Once you are done with selecting the image, crop the image and then click on button Yes Save Sticker.
- Other than tray icon you will be required to add three stickers to publish the sticker icon.
- When you are down with adding the stickers. Tap on Publish Sticker Pack and after that tap on add.
That’s it. Go to WhatsApp and enjoy your created stickers. Share your thoughts in the comment section as well.