How to Enable Call Recording on LG G6 LG V30
Call recording is the least used feature but it is very important as there are some occasions when you will definitely need this. People commonly use this feature in business-related activities so it is quite useful and necessary for some people. But the unfortunate thing is Android does not support this feature of call recording because of some reasons related to security. But users can enable this option on LG G6 / LG V30 phones by following just simple and easy steps mentioned below.
Sometimes it is very important to record some specific calls either for the legal reasons or you just want to record it that might you need in the future. But to record calls for future need is not a simple thing as it seems. There are very few apps in the Google Play Store that record call in clear and high-quality audio. However, you can enable this option on LG G6 LG V30 phones.
How to Enable Call Recording on LG G6 and V30
Through the LG call UI App
- Download the app and (LG call UI App) make sure you have installed ES File Explorer.
LG Call UI App: LGInCallUI.apk
- Open ES File Explorer and go to this directory /SYSTEM/PRIV-APP/LGINCALLUI/. Copy the apk in this location.
- Note: If you see the notification that the file is already present then click on Replace
- Now you will need to long press the apk file which will lead you to its properties.
- Go to the tab of Attributes and set the permission as 0644 or r-r-
- Reboot your device and you are good to go now.
That’s it. A simple guide to enable this call recording option on LG G6 and V30. If you face any issue during the process feel free to mention that in the comment section.