How to Fix Permissions on Android File System
In Android, there is a set of permissions that you need to give. These permissions are also known as Attributes. The basic purpose of these attributes is to determine the level of accessibility. That you provide to any user. Today we will share with you the guide that you can help you to fix permissions on Android. And for that, you need to use root file manager app.
Also Read: 5 Must-Have Firefox Extensions for Android
Things You Need to Fix File Permissions on Android
The first thing that you need is to root your device. If you already rooted the device then you are good to go the next requirement. After root, you are required to install a good root file manager. Below you can find the good root file explorers for Android.
Another app that you need to install is the BusyBox App.
Fix File Permissions on Android Devices
- Carefully read and apply the steps to fix file permissions.
- Copy the that you want to fix permission. Copy it to external SD card.
- Now you need to copy and paste the file to the location that is suggested by the developer.
- If it is an app then push this to the directory of system/app.
- Set the permissions to rw-r-r- and then reboot the device.
Keep this thing in mind that if you have set the wrong permissions on file your phone might stick to bootloop. If that error occurs, then you need to follow some steps mentioned below.
- Take out the battery from your device.
- Boot it to TERP or CWM recovery mode then select wipe dalvik cache.
- Select reboot system now from going back to the main menu.
Now go to advanced options and select fix permissions.
So, this was quite a simple guide to fixing up permissions on Android. A detailed guide is coming soon to manage the permissions on Android. Do visit this site again and lastly don’t forget to mention your thoughts in the comment section as well.