Right now, we will figure out How to Flash OTA Firmware Huawei Devices. It is a basic and simple method. Just follow the offered steps to Update your Huawei devices manually. Remember this is just for the little OTA firmware (e.g: security fix updates). Don’t use this method to flash full firmware files.
This method will work for all most all Huawei and Honor Android devices. You can update your devices just by following not many steps. But ensure that you have the stock recovery. We prescribe taking reinforcement of your significant information before following the steps.
At times users don’t get notification of the OTA Update. But using this method you can flash the OTA Update Zip file easily. This guide will be exceptionally useful if you need to manually install OTA Updates On Huawei devices (Zip file).
Also see: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool (all Versions!)
How to Flash OTA Firmware Huawei Devices
- Ensure you have downloaded the OTA Update Zip file
- Now Rename the downloaded file to update.zip
- Concentrate the Update.Zip file
- Make a folder named Dload in the device’s inward storage or on your SD card and put the update.app (Extracted Update.zip) file there
- Then go to Settings > About phone > System Update, and afterward select Local Update.
- From that point forward, Give the downloaded update file’s area on the following screen
- The installation will start automatically
- When finished, reboot your device
- Done!!! Your device should now have the most recent update running
Or on the other hand,
- You can start update from dialer *#*#2846579#*#* and ProjectMenu – > Software Upgrade – > SDCard Upgrade